Friday, March 2, 2018

Welcome! (this is weird, I've never had a blog) :)

Hey! I'm Carlos Ramirez, for those of you reading my blog for the first time, (technically this would be everyone because this is my first post) I have made this blog as a part of a project for my AICE Media Studies class. We are currently stying the medium of film, more specifically, technique for film openings.

In this blog, you will get a glimpse into my creative process and the making of my group's film opening. This will also be interesting for me because I have never recorded myself during my production process. I will have an opportunity to look back and read about the experiences I went through in the making of this project and get to learn some things about myself.

A little bit about my self:
I'm a senior at Cypress Bay High School and I am an aspiring filmmaker and photographer. This project is a great opportunity for me to practice and learn things that will help me in my career.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment